You should complete these in the order listed!
- Read the World Facts, it is a list of general world facts. See link above
- Read the list of gods in the Pantheon Link above
- Read this page: It will help you make some character decisions. Click Here.
- Choose a Race
- Choose a character name
- Build your character
Things to think about After the first game
- When you role-play, do you play the character the way you would play the character or do you play the character how the character would play the charracter
- What did your parents/guardians try to teach you?
- What did you swear you would never do, that they did?
- Who did you look up to and why?
- Who do you hate and why?
- What did you love to do as a child?
- What is your character's greatest fear, (Nothing is not acceptable) Make it something real to your character.
- How does your character think justice should be doled out? Redemption, rehabilitation or the hangman's noose?
- What is your view on the haves and have nots?
- After each session, anyone who writes up the events of the session, in character, gain 3 CP.
CP is awarded for creativity and for the breadth of experiences that you include in your background.
Some helpful hints
- If you like long campaigns with thick plots but you don’t like to take notes you are setting yourself up for failure!
- Do not ask what your god can do for you, but what you can do for your god.
- Only choose to be a clergy because you want to serve the god and their agenda.
- If you have a poor memory, either take good notes or play a forgetful character, (I.E. low intelligence).
- If you don’t want to figure out plots then you want a hack and slash game, think about it.
- If you don’t like interacting with NPCs then you should not be playing an RPG. Part of your 'role' is for you to act in character with NPCs, even if poorly.
- This is a cooperative role-playing social experience, loaner characters are highly discouraged
- A fascinating fact, my evil campaigns are a lot better at team work then my good campaigns