Class and Race benefit: History checks about a race that you do not know the language of, is done at a disadvantage. History checks of things about your class and its high ranking members you gain advantage on.
you don't NEED to train when you level up.
But, if you pay for training you reiceve your Max hit points for the level instead of rolling them. You must spend 1 week with a person who is the class & level you are attaining or higher. His fee will be approximately 10 gold times his level. IE the value of his time.
- Cost = 10gc * the character level you are gaining
- Time = 2 days * the character level you are gaining
The Book domains are not being used. See the domains for each good. If there is a link they have been written up. If you would like to to complete a domain that is not written up yet, let me know.
- You still get the same number of channel energies as the book.
- A single action: Present your holy symbol, they must be able to see it or at least hear you and your admonition. They don’t need to be capable of hearing or seeing.
- You may spend an inspiration (Action Die) to get an additional channel Divinity
- The magical bonus of your holy symbol adds that number to your level when calculating your level on the chart below.
||Damage is 1d10 + Wis Bonus + Prof Bonus, Push back 1 hexes
||Damage is 2d10 + Wis Bonus + Prof Bonus, Push back 2 hexes
||Damage is 4d10 + Wis Bonus + Prof Bonus, Push back 3 hexes
||Damage is 6d10 + Wis Bonus + Prof Bonus, Push back 4 hexes
||Damage is 8d10 + Wis Bonus + Prof Bonus, Push back 5 hexes
||Damage is 10d10 + Wis Bonus + Prof Bonus, Push back 6 hexes
- You may give up 1d10 of damage to the burst and destroy an undead that is ½ your level in HD or lower, no save.
- You can give up your push back to root the undead until the end of their next turn.
- When you finish a short rest you regain 1 channel divinity.
- When you finish a long rest you regain all your spent channel divinities.
- Druids are considered shape changers when interpreting those spells like polymorph and shape change.
- Lay On Hand: Your blessed touch can heal others that you touch. You have a pool of healing power that replenishes when you take a Long Rest. With that pool, you can restore a total number of Hit points equal to your Paladin level x 5. Evil Paladins are able to heal themselves.
- Divine Smite: Starting at 2nd Level, when you hit a creature with a melee weapon Attack, you gain an added 1d8 of radiant damage to the target, in addition to the weapon's damage. The damage increases by 1d8 per 5 levels. The damage increases by 1d8 if the target is an undead or a fiend. You can use Divine Smite a number of times equal to your wisdom bonus +1.
- Oaths: The oaths in the book are not that great I am creating new oaths for the gods of Aviron. Let me know which god you are interested in, and I will create the oath.
These books are common to a wizard's library and represent various areas of study. Many rites, devotions and other trainings will require study in one or more of these books. They range in cost from 50gc to 100gc. Some paths and other research will require other tomes. Like to become a crafter of magic items would need the Crafter's Tome.
- Manual of Alteration
- Book of Protection
- Healer’s Treatise
- Necromancer’s Lexicon
- Codex of Trickery
- Libram of Nature
- Transport Folio
- Tome of Magic