This page includes new things in all categories, house rules and rulings on various questions that come up through the game.
Proposed House Rules
- Streamlined Initiative
- I am working on minions.
- Setting minimum ability scores or proficiency to try certain more difficult
tasks that are class specific. A door might require a 15 strenght to even
attempt to break it down. Otherwise you are just raming yourself into it. Other
factors might mitigate this, size, battering ram etc.
Rules we are trying
- Rogue's Passive Perception change: instead of a straight bonus, he gets
advantage. The rogue felt un-engaged with me just telling him what he saw and
him not doing anything to get the information.
Current House Rules
- Renown how it will be used in our campaign.
- You can't teleport to a moving boat unless you can see it. You can only teleport to where you last remember it being, which, unless it's anchored, is nothing but open sea!
- Spell components are used only if they have a gold piece value listed. Then you must have it.
- All mistakes are final. If an error occurs, time is not stopped or reversed. Events continue. This includes the GM as well as the players.
These are changes, rulings and additions to specific items